This recipe: ginger shot
- Juice 3-4 lemons in a bowl + set aside
- Peel + slice 300g (10.5ox) of ginger into small pieces
- Boil ginger + 1 sliced lemon in 6 1/3rd cups of water for 30-45 mins with the lid on
- Turn off heat. Add tea bag (turmeric tea is my fave) + honey + the lemon juice squeezed in step 1 + touch of black pepper
- Let sit for 30 mins before straining
- Enjoy for 1 week 🙂
This book: Heart Talk by Cleo Wade
This podcast: Affirmation Podcast
This Instagrammer and self-help guru: Jamila Reddy
This music playlist: A random YouTube mix inspired by Marvin Gaye
This trick: pick one activity to do during a designated day every week. I chose “date night” every Wednesday evening.
This app: MINDBODY — you can find a ton of wellness and fitness classes in your area. If you’re a first-timer, some studios/gyms give a huge discount and/or some sort of freebie.
This quote: “The difference between a flower and a weed is judgment.”